Sunday, March 28, 2010

here we go again

It is that time of year again where I try to check and balance my life, where I have been and where I am going. I am not interested in comments just saying, I like to go over and take stock. I am going to trim things down, my new job is fabulous, I love being able to spend more time with my husband but I also am starting to get that itch again. I need to travel, I need to change something, I need to get some spring cleaning of my brain. I miss my old life sometimes I want to try to rectify the past but cannot always, I also am realizing that I need to trim the fat when it comes to the people I spend my time with and on. I get these people in my life that call me when they need something or are bored but then turn around what is said and pass it along to other people who don't know the whole story. I say if you are curious about something and ask a question be prepared for an answer you may not like. I stand by that, don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to and be strong enough to take an answer if you asked the questions. So here it is, if you call and ask how I am then I will tell you, good bad or different, if you don't want to know don't call me.

I also recently said goodbye to a friend that is leaving on a very long trip. I had a serious conversation with him before he left and feel strangely jubilant and empty at the same time. I will keep up on him but wonder where things will go for him. I do not know if I will see him again, this could be the start for a beautiful life change for him.

Ok, well I am going to continue my pondering and will check in later.

No comments: