Monday, December 29, 2008

Holy Hanna its almost a New Year!

This is the holy heck it is almost a new year and so much has happened this year I kind of just look back in shock and disbelief! There are people who left my life this year in both the figuritive and literal sense of the word, and part of me likes to mourn my losses and celebrate my gains. I lost friends and family this year, but I gained a whole lot more than I lost. When I married I officialy (not that I didn't already consider them) gained and doubled my family. My husband, John, and his family have been in my life and loving me for the better part of a decade now (8 years) but it is nice to be able to officially call them my family and have it all legal and on paper...even though it is something that could never be quantified as just an on paper relationship. I also added friends to my life that are proving to be like family which I am ever so thankful for. As usual I have those friends that I have kept with me for years and just grow together with. This year I was able to see almost all of them, all at once, in one spot...for my wedding. I love you all and cannot thank you all enough for coming from near and far to make the day such a special one.

Next year I hope that I will find what I search for, achieve all the goals I set for myself, and strive to be a better human being to all those on this planet, even the ones I do not understand.

Happy New Year Everyone!!

3 comments:

AmyT said...

time is going by so fast! I cannot believe another year has come and gone! It's nice to get friends that feel like family! Hope you have a wonderful new year!

Anonymous said...

Jupiter'swow goldsatellite Europawow goldhas alsowow goldbeen bred wow goldscientistswow goldbelieve that wow goldextraterrestrial life may be

Anonymous said...

mainly becausedofus kamasof the kamas dofuspotential from dofus kamasthe Europa kamas dofusthere areacheter dofuswater and buy kamasvolcanic acheter kamasactivity.